Disclaimer: Using Our Services Indicates Your Agreement to the User Policy. So, Before Proceeding Please Read this Agreement Carefully.
1.1 Our organization categorize your information in the following way:
• Profile Information: Those information which is provided while registration of a service such as name, address, age, etc.
• Account Information: There will be an account of the entire service history which you have taken from us.
• Login Information: Your user id and email id which is registered with us.
• Transactional Information: It includes modes of payment such as net banking, UPI, cash, etc.
1.2 We give assurance of not disclosing any of your information like password, user id, etc. to the third party. All your information is safe with us.
What will Happen If You Refuse to Provide the Above Information?
All the above information is gathered to offer you an excellent service, without the above information we will not be able to deliver our services.
2. Usage of Your Information
The above information is taken for the following purposes:
• To offer you a personalized experience
• To take your feedback about our services
• To send you notification about our latest offers
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
5. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
6. Amendments in Policy
Swagmee has the right to make any changes or modification in portion of its Policy at any time without giving any kind of notification to the customer. Your continuation of services will signify your acceptance of our policy.