Cure your skin with natural and healthy ingredients
Taking care of your body is as important as cleaning your face and hair, you should always use products that are hydrating and suitable for your skin type. When it comes to body wash, many body washes include antibacterial and antifungal properties which kill germs but also make your skin dry and rough because of sulfate and other harsh chemicals. Make sure you use natural and organic products that suit your skin.
Knowing your skin type is essential for you and if you’re still confused about what to use and what not to then follow these important steps to take care of your skin. Also, make sure you make changes in your skincare regimen to get glowing skin that is nourished.
- Cleanse your body with the right amount of gel: People often use too much body wash or a handful of gel to cleanse the entire body which is not good for the skin as it carries many chemicals which will then make your skin dry and trigger other problems.
- Take bath in cold waters: Cold water promotes blood circulation, you might like hot showers because it is soothing but apart from that it dries out your skin. Replace it with lukewarm water in cold weather and use cold water in summer. Hot water retains moisture from the skin.
- Do not over-exfoliate your skin: You might think that your skin is tough and can tolerate harsh scrubbing and rubbing which is not true as over-exfoliation of skin eliminates the natural oil from the body and opens the pores. The open pores trap bacteria and make your skin even worse. Use a gentle scrub and exfoliate your skin twice a week.
- Apply moisturizer: At least apply moisturizer twice a day or essential body oil to keep the skin supple and soft throughout the day. You can moisturize your body after taking shower and while taking shower put a few drops of essentials in your water or on your loofah while taking a bath. Moisturize your skin again at night before going to bed. To make your skin, even more, better and extra soft take a swagmee full body massage once a month for radiant & glowing skin.
- Wax your body: Waxing plays an important role when it comes to skincare of the body as it not only removes the hair from the skin but it also removes dead skin cells and dirt. Also, shaving makes the hair hard and cannot remove the ingrown or the entire hair. Waxing takes out the hair from the root along with dead skin cells and makes the skin smoother and softer.
- Apply sunscreen before going out: Protect your skin from harmful UV rays and sun damage. Unlike your face, your body also needs sun protection. Use body sunscreen as the skin of your body is seven times thicker than your facial skin so the face sunscreen might not work for your entire body.
- Apply useful and important serums: Different skin has different requirements like if you have dry skin then apply lotions containing hyaluronic acid or hyaluronic gel, glycerine, vitamin E, and other antioxidants. If you have strawberry skin then go for salicylic acid or salicylic body wash. It reduces the dots and pores. And if you have acne-prone skin then you can use both salicylic acid and glycolic acid to reduce the bumps. If you are a beginner then use products that contain both the acid and do not directly apply it on the first attempt. Also, do a patch test before applying any of the gels or creams. It is better if you use products containing these acids as they won’t be hundred percent in pure form. Once your skin will get used to it you can switch to the purest form. If you have sensitive skin then go for mandelic acid. It contains anti-inflammatory properties AHAs which contain lactic acids, tartaric acid, glycolic acids, etc. helping in reducing inflammation.
- Use sulfate-free body wash: If you use sulfate body wash for a longer period of time then it will strip your natural body oil and will promote skin irritation. Dermatologists suggest sulfate-free body wash or gel-based body wash for better skin. The most body wash has fragrance and lots of foam. It may be soothing and relaxing while bathing but there is a high chance that it includes lots of chemicals that are not good for your body.
- Apply essential oils: Oils such as coconut oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, and tea tree oil are the best for your skin as it contains antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, vitamin E, and many other healing properties. It is also stated that many natural oils reduce the scar and treat your skin from the inside and help with new cells. Cold press natural oil has no harm to your skin rather it will provide better and supple skin.
- Take regular spa & massage sessions: Your body needs regular massage and spa sessions for rejuvenating and glowing skin. If you are not getting time for a proper salon massage session then you can easily call swagmee body massage in Faridabad and enjoy the session in your space with full comfort and hygiene.
Apart from other care, you can also maintain your skin through homemade beauty pastes and packs. Homemade packs are loaded with natural ingredients which have no side effects on your body until and unless you have an allergy to some specific product. Also, home remedies are cheaper and easily affordable. To get glowing and radiant skin you don’t always require body gel or body wash sometimes you can use natural ingredients straight from your kitchen such as
- Curd, Besan, and Turmeric: One of the easiest and most effective remedies of all time for glowing and radiant skin.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl( curd, besan, and turmeric with some water and you can also add a few drops of your favorite natural oil for moisturizing).
- Apply it on your whole body including the face, let it dry for a while and use a few drops of water and oil to massage and scrub it after a while. Massage out in a circular motion. This way you will get rid of all those tiny hair and dead skin cells. Also, the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties present in turmeric will help with skin inflammation and irritation.
- Wash it with lukewarm or cold water and do not apply any type of soap or body wash for a day or two.
- Apply some natural moisturizers like aloe vera gel, raw milk, or coconut oil.
Now you know how you can achieve radiant glowing skin. Follow these steps or try home remedies and find out what is best for you.
Sulfate carries SLES which contains contaminated ingredient like dioxin that irritates your skin and is also prone to skin allergies and other skin problems
Natural ingredients do not retain the body oil from the skin rather it helps the skin glow and moisturizes naturally. Also, there are many ingredients that are rich in antioxidant properties, minerals, vitamins, and other healing properties which can help your skin cure and make it healthy.
Yes, one hundred percent yes it is important as professional massage therapy cleanses your skin from the root and clears the pores so that the natural oil or lotion used in the therapy deeply penetrates your skin and provides you the utmost benefits. For a better experience, you can visit swagmee salon at home for a remarkable body massage.
Drinking tons of water and eating a healthy diet helps in getting glowing and radiant skin. Foods which include lots of minerals and nutrients are good for the skin inside and out.
Cold water improves blood circulation. It might not feel pleasing like a hot water bath but it has definitely more benefits than hot baths. It doesn’t strip your skin layer or retain natural oil from the body rather provides you with fresh skin.